You are currently viewing our boards & gives you limited access to the forums. Feel free to join our community. Registration is so easy!
Please click the registration button at the top if you are interested to join. Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are currently viewing our boards & gives you limited access to the forums. Feel free to join our community. Registration is so easy!
Please click the registration button at the top if you are interested to join. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Togue Twisters!

Go down

Togue Twisters! Empty Togue Twisters!

Post  Seansomoray09 Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:58 am

Tongue Twisters! tongue

I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop.
Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.

How many boards
Could the Mongols hoard
If the Mongol hordes got bored?

How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?

Send toast to ten tense stout saints' ten tall tents.

Denise sees the fleece,
Denise sees the fleas.
At least Denise could sneeze
and feed and freeze the fleas.

affraid

Coy knows pseudonoise codes.
sunny

Sheena leads, Sheila needs.

study

The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
alien

Something in a thirty-acre thermal thicket of thorns and thistles thumped and thundered threatening the three-D thoughts of Matthew the thug - although, theatrically, it was only the thirteen-thousand thistles and thorns through the underneath of his thigh that the thirty year old thug thought of that morning.
confused

I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
pig

Seansomoray09
Seansomoray09

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum