You are currently viewing our boards & gives you limited access to the forums. Feel free to join our community. Registration is so easy!
Please click the registration button at the top if you are interested to join. Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are currently viewing our boards & gives you limited access to the forums. Feel free to join our community. Registration is so easy!
Please click the registration button at the top if you are interested to join. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO GERMS; MAKE ME FAT!

Go down

GO GERMS; MAKE ME FAT! Empty GO GERMS; MAKE ME FAT!

Post  OnseOnse Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:23 am

GERMS THAT MAKE OUR HOME IN THE GUT MAY HELP CAUSE OBESITY AND A RANGE OF HEALTH- THREATENING SYMTOMS THAT GO ALONG WITH IT, RESEARCHERS SAID.
IT COULD BE THAT CERTAIN BACTERIA AS WELL AS INFLAMMATORY BOWEL CONDITIONS LIKE CROHN'S DISEASE AND COLITIS,RESEARCHERS SAID.
IN OTHER WORDS,THE GERMS MAKE YOU OVER EAT,RESEARCERS SAID.
"PREVIOUSLY RESEARCHERS HAS SUGGESTED THAT BACTERIA CAN INFLUENCE HOW WELL ENERGY IS ABSORBED FROM FOOD,BUT THESE FINDINGS DEMONSTRATE THAT INTESTINAL BACTERIA CAN ACTUALLY INFLUENCE APPETITE,RESEARCHERS SAID.....

OnseOnse

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum