You are currently viewing our boards & gives you limited access to the forums. Feel free to join our community. Registration is so easy!
Please click the registration button at the top if you are interested to join. Thank you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are currently viewing our boards & gives you limited access to the forums. Feel free to join our community. Registration is so easy!
Please click the registration button at the top if you are interested to join. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Personal Statement About The Issues On Government Website Hacking

Go down

My Personal Statement About The Issues On Government Website Hacking Empty My Personal Statement About The Issues On Government Website Hacking

Post  Justin_Romile Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:39 pm

Good Day To Everyone,

First of all, I would like to inform all of you that our community is concerned about the chain hacking / exploitation happened to the Philippine Government Websites. And since our website is a forum site that enables everyone to express their feelings, I decided to make this important post. I want you to know that, my staffs approved my statement before I finally post it here. I assure you that the "Terms of Use" and "Rules And Regulations" of the host of this site is not objected nor ignored.

Let me explain my own view about hacking. As computers evolved, computer engineers began to network individual machines together into a system. In fact, that is still the case today. While there are plenty of stories about malicious hackers sabotaging computer systems, infiltrating networks and spreading computer viruses, most hackers are just curious, they want to know all the intricacies of the computer world. Some use their knowledge to help corporations and governments construct better security measures. Others might use their skills for more unethical endeavors.

Individually, many hackers are antisocial. Their intense interest in computers and programming can become a communication barrier. Left to his or her own devices, a hacker can spend hours working on a computer program while neglecting everything else.

In fact, the exploitation to the "Philippine Government Websites" needs to be analyze. There is a hidden message beyond that series of hacking. As you remember, January 11, 2010 - Monday (GMT + 08) Philippines, Pacific Standard Time. The DOLE was hacked and after the exploitation, DOLE was redirecting to the Smartmatic's website. So what do you think is the reason why did they make the Smartmatics website as the redirection page?
Justin_Romile
Justin_Romile
Admin

http://compevolves.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down